Русский English Ceska
+420 776 887 996

New Tourist Stamp - № 136 - Tsimlyanskaya, 1672.

Tsimlyanskaya, 1672. In 834 year it was a Khazar fortress Sarkel, in 965 Prince Svyatoslav of Kiev destroyed it, and founded the Russian fortress of White Tower. In more recent times, seven kilometres from the old location has arisen new Tsimla. Since 1672 it is known as the Cossack village of Ust-Tsimla later Tsimlyanskaya village. It is very famous as the Cradle of the Don winemaking.